Trellis – Young Adult Group
Trellis is a ministry for those who are single or married between the ages of 18 and 30. It is a ministry designed to foster the spiritual development of young adults from all walks of life.
Mission Statement: The Trellis Ministry exists to give young adults a place to serve God and His church, learn more about God and what His will is in their lives, and be bold in bringing people to Christ through growing in their confidence by doing outreach to the community.
The primary focus of Trellis is to provide an environment where Christ-centered relationships are built, God’s word is taught and discussed, and where young adults can find prayer, support, and encouragement in the midst of life. We meet formally during the fall and spring semesters and have a more informal schedule throughout the Summer and Winter months. We meet on a weekly basis for teaching, discipleship, small groups, and prayer. We plan monthly events and hang-out times in order to build and foster relationships engage with our local community and impact it with the Gospel.
We Need You!
Gambrell Street & the Trellis ministry believe in using your gifts to be part of our church. No matter your age or experience you can use your gifts and time to serve here at Gambrell! Check us out and ask where you can plug in!
What we Offer:
- Sunday School: 9:15 am in Room 100.
- Worship at 10:30 am in Sanctuary
- Worship at 5 pm in Maston Hall
- Trellis Fellowship: 6 pm -7 pm
- Worship and Bible Study: 7 pm – 8 pm
- Small Group every other Tuesday (offsite)
- Fellowship Meal – 5:00 pm (Free with Student ID)
- Monthly Lead Bible Studies – 6 pm – 7 pm in Maston Hall
- JuBELLate Hand Bell Choir – 6:45 pm – 7:30 pm
- Sanctuary Choir – 7:30 pm – 9 pm
Friday & Saturday
- One outreach/evangelistic opportunity a month
- One fun fellowship/event a month
Elias Matos email@example.com 817-832-8353