Trellis – Young Adult Group
Trellis is a ministry for those that are single or married between the ages of 18 and 30. It is a ministry designed to foster the spiritual development of young adults from all walks of life.
The primary focus of Trellis is to provide an environment where Christ-centered relationships are built, God’s word is taught and discussed, and where young adults can find prayer, support, and encouragement in the midst of life. We meet formally during the fall and spring semesters and have a more informal schedule throughout the Summer and Winter months. We meet on a weekly basis for teaching, discipleship, small groups, and prayer. We plan monthly events and hang-out times in order to build and foster relationships and engage with our local community and impact it with the Gospel.
What we Offer:
- Sunday School: 9:15 am in Room 100.
- Worship at 10:30 am in Sanctuary
- Worship at 5 pm in Maston Hall
Tuesdays in Maston Hall
- Trellis Fellowship: 6 pm -7 pm
- Worship and Bible Study: 7pm – 8pm
- Fellowship Meal – 5:00 pm (Free with Student ID)
- Young Adult Discipleship class – 6 pm – 7 pm in Room 100
- JuBELLate Hand Bell Choir – 6:45 pm – 7:30 pm
- Sanctuary Choir – 7:30 pm – 9 pm
Thursday – Small Group Opportunity
- Men’s Vine Group (small group) – 7 p.m. (Room 100) –
- Women’s Vine Group (small group) – 7 p.m. (Welcome Center)