Whether you are a young adult or senior adult, our church welcomes you with open arms. We are never too old to learn, or too young to serve. When you come to Gambrell, you will be loved, equipped, and challenged.
So that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge – that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.Ephesians 3:17-19
- Sunday 9:15 am – Bible Study Groups
- Monday 6:00 p.m. – Men & Women’s Weeknight Bible Studies (meet periodically)
- Wednesday 6:00 pm – Mid-Week Focus in Maston Hall
- Adults on Mission – meet on the 3rd Tuesday of each month 9:30 – 11am.
- ESL Classes (English as a Second Language) – Tuesdays and Thursdays 6 – 8pm.
- Ladies’ Night Out – 2nd Thursday of each month 6 – 8pm (Potluck).
- JOY Choir rehearsal (Senior Adults) – Monday 10:00 am
- JuBellate (Adult Handbells) – Wednesday 6:45 pm
- Sanctuary Choir rehearsal – Wednesday 7:30 pm
- Sunday 4:00 pm – Discipleship Training (meets periodically)
- Studies include Baptist Beliefs, Prayer, Evangelism, World Religions, and other topics to lead toward growth in Christ.
- Deacon Family Ministry. Deacons at Gambrell are a group of men and women who serve the Lord by ministering to our Church families.